(20 computers/servers/laptops earn a FREE pickup, any quantity of drop-offs welcome)
Break free from piles of e-junk! Go ahead and schedule your electronics recycling pickup right now. Be careful, this might be the easiest thing you’ve done today.
1) Call or email a general list or photos of items.
2) We’ll schedule a time for us to pick-up your items.
3) Now check that task off your to-do list – it’s that easy.
Just so you know, a free pick-up requires a minimum of 20 computers (desktops/laptops/servers), but we’re happy to still pickup for a fee (up to $100) if you have fewer. Once we’re at your location, the only items with a recycling fee are listed below. Contact us for an estimate.
- Undamaged* Flat Panel LED/LCD TVs (FREE)
- Flat Panel Plasma TV ($25)
- CRT TV/Monitor <27″ ($25)
- CRT TV/Monitor >28″ ($60)
- Rear Projection/DLP TVs ($90)
- Console TV ($90)
- Inkjets: $10 each
- Scanners/Fax Machines: $10 each
- All-in-One Printers (inc. scanners and glass): $25 each
- Wide Format Printers: $50 each
- Standard Floor Copiers <30″: $50 each
- Oversized Floor Copiers ≥30″: $90 each
We no longer accept bulbs on our pick-ups, unless in amounts >100.
If 6+ CRTs/Plasma TVs or Monitors, $0.33/lb charge.
*Bare tube, broken CRT, or damaged Plasma/LCD/LED TVs and Monitors (additional $15 environmental charge)
We’re happy to remove your items, but please note that Tech Dump and its employees are not liable for property damage that could occur while removing agreed upon electronic equipment. Please have your assets collected in one location; if our team is onsite beyond 30 minutes, an additional labor fee may be charged.
Drop-off your e-junk.
If you only have a couple of items to recycle, you are welcome to swing by and drop off your e-junk anytime between 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday. We are also open the 2nd and 4th Saturday each month from 9am-1pm.