Tech Dump Electronics Recycling is committed to the highest industry standards for asset disposition, and we are proud to be a NAID member and R2 (Responsible Recycling) Certified.
Business Customers Email Us Directly At: B2B@techdump.org
We will customize an asset management plan that meets your corporate objectives and keeps your company fully compliant. Our secure data sanitization and destruction process is continually tested and audited to guarantee that your data remains confidential and recycled components are processed responsibly.
We work hard to make our asset disposition process as straightforward as possible. Tech Dump accepts nearly all electronics with a cable, cord, or battery, with most items for free. We even offer a free pick-up with at least 10 laptops or 20 computers/servers. servers).
- Whenever you find yourself with many IT assets that still have use, Tech Dump can help you recover the most value from them while keeping you compliant with data security and other regulations.
- Many companies find the option of a tax deduction to be the most value, but some find the opportunity to re-market their assets more beneficial.
- Contact us today to discuss what options best fit your company’s asset disposition needs.
As your company keeps pace with new technology, make sure your Information Technology support does the right thing for your community—and for your business.
Bring in old laptops to Tech Dump and we’ll safely and securely recycle them in a manner that’s sensitive to the proprietary data. Tech Dump Electronics Recycling is committed to the highest industry standards for asset disposition, and we are proud to be R2 (Responsible Recycling) Certified and a NAID member.
By recycling your company’s e-waste, toxic waste is kept out of landfills, and by choosing Tech Dump, your Company’s used laptops help to provide affordable refurbished items to the local community, while fulfilling Tech Dump’s mission of providing jobs and training to people who face barriers to employment.
Most of all: When your company donates old laptops to Tech Dump, you will also receive a tax-deductible receipt for supporting our 501(c)3.
Data Security: Destroying your information, the right way.
Your data security is a primary concern for us. As an R2-certified company and NAID Member, Tech Dump has undergone extensive third-party auditing to ensure that our data destruction processes are effective and secure.
From the moment your electronics enter our custody, hard drives and other data storage devices are handled with the utmost care to ensure data security. Our facilities are monitored via closed circuit camera system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our processes are compliant to HIPAA and exceed any data sanitization or physical destruction requirements from your internal security and data destruction protocols.
Have a device that requires a Certificate of either Destruction or Sanitization? We label your device right on-site, and then the items are counted and tracked. Within 5 business days, a report will be issued to your email inbox providing the verification of data destruction.
- Certificates of Sanitization:
- This is the preferred method to ensure maximum environmental impact from securely removing the data and then reusing the drive. This creates a significant reduction in greenhouse gas emission by reducing the number of new drives that need to be manufactured.
- This type of destruction meets NIST Standard 800-88 r1 (U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology) for data wiping.
- We then test to ensure a complete erasure before a new operating system is loaded to reuse the device, which is the more environmentally friendly option for your assets.
- Certificates of Physical Destruction (COD):
- Physical destruction at our warehouse with our hard drive crusher (named “Spike”), before shredding at our processor into tiny 1/2’’ pieces, as seen in the photo.
- All materials are properly processed and smelted to become future electronics and other materials.
- Volume pricing is available.
How safe is your data?
We use an extreme protocol software wiping system so that a drive once wiped can withstand an attack up to:
- Government-sponsored organizations or an organization with unlimited resources and unlimited time capable of using advanced techniques to mount all types of software and hardware attacks to recover sanitized data. WOW! For detailed 3rd party information about our process please check out this 3rd Party Report